API to get score of a cluster

Gaurang Patel
Hey,

I found that following API method is not supported in Ccarrot2 3.0.1.
Cluster::getScore()

Is there any way I can get a cluster score while using 3.0.1 ?

-Gaurang

Re: API to get score of a cluster

I found that following API method is not supported in Ccarrot2 3.0.1.
Cluster::getScore()

Is there any way I can get a cluster score while using 3.0.1 ?

Please upgrade to the newest version (3.1.1), which has this method:

http://download.carrot2.org/stable/javadoc/org/carrot2/core/Cluster.html#getScore%28%29

Also, bear in mind that the score is optional and currently it's set only by the STC algorithm. In you perform clustering with Lingo, score will be null.

Stanislaw Osinski, [hidden email]
http://www.carrot-search.com

Re: API to get score of a cluster

Gaurang Patel
Thanks for quick reply.

I am aware of that method in 3.1.1. For some reason, I can not upgrade to 3.1.1. Is there no other way to get the score in 3.0.1?

Let me know.

-Gaurang

2009/12/3 Stanislaw Osinski <[hidden email]>
Hi,

I found that following API method is not supported in Ccarrot2 3.0.1.
Cluster::getScore()

Is there any way I can get a cluster score while using 3.0.1 ?

Please upgrade to the newest version (3.1.1), which has this method:

http://download.carrot2.org/stable/javadoc/org/carrot2/core/Cluster.html#getScore%28%29

Also, bear in mind that the score is optional and currently it's set only by the STC algorithm. In you perform clustering with Lingo, score will be null.

Stanislaw Osinski, [hidden email]
http://www.carrot-search.com

Re: API to get score of a cluster

I am aware of that method in 3.1.1. For some reason, I can not upgrade to 3.1.1. Is there no other way to get the score in 3.0.1?

Ah, right. Just go:

Double score = cluster.getAttribute(Cluster.SCORE);