About Lingo attribute

kinan kli
hi

when i use carrot on web with arabic queries and lingo algorithm
the results (cluster label) was good

but when i use workbench with lucene and lingo algorithm
the results for arabic queries was very bad (cluster label)
 So, could you tell me how i can use lingo attributes to improve the
cluster label

I'm waiting for your reply!
    Thank you very much

Re: About Lingo attribute

when i use carrot on web with arabic queries and lingo algorithm
the results (cluster label) was good

but when i use workbench with lucene and lingo algorithm
the results for arabic queries was very bad (cluster label)
 So, could you tell me how i can use lingo attributes to improve the
cluster label

The reason for this difference is that when you are using the web application, the search engines delivers information about the language for each snippet and Carrot2 is able to adapt clustering to that language. When you are using Workbench with Lucene, there is no language information available and Carrot2 assumes English by default. You can choose a different default (Arabic in your case) in the "Default clustering language" attribute from the "Multilingual clustering" section.

Please let us know if it worked.

Thanks,

Stanislaw