Aduna map visulization in web application?

Aduna map visulization in web application?

Zed McChen
Hi,

It would be nice to have the Aduna map visualization in the web app. What is the best way to accomplish this?

Someone asked a similar question in the year 2009, and the suggestion was to use an applet. But HTML5 is the norm now. Is there an Aduna visualization implementation in javascript?

Thanks,
Zed

Re: Aduna map visulization in web application?

Dawid Weiss
> It would be nice to have the Aduna map visualization in the web app. What is
> the best way to accomplish this?

In short: write a component to do this. Unfortunately Aduna's been
discontinued and we didn't have the resources to reimplement it in
HTML5. Definitely possible though.

> Someone asked a similar question in the year 2009, and the suggestion was to
> use an applet. But HTML5 is the norm now. Is there an Aduna visualization
> implementation in javascript?

There's plenty of libraries that do similar things or provide the
building blocks. None of them exactly Aduna-style, but they could be
used to write something similar. d3js springs to mind.