Best Way to include Aduna visualization for the webapp?

Best Way to include Aduna visualization for the webapp?

bradpitt
We wanted to include Aduna visualization for the webapp. We have the source code for the "carro2 demo browser" for the older legacy version of carrot that has the Aduna visualization nicely done using Swing.

What would be the best and easiest way to combine them? Call ClusterMapVisualization.java from the current version of Carrot and somehow passing the ProcessingResult object to it?

Thanks,

We want the webapp to show Aduna..and any other suggstions are welcome.

Re: Best Way to include Aduna visualization for the webapp?

Apologies for a delayed reply, if you don't subscribe to the mailing list when posting, the messages don't reach us by e-mail, so it's easy to miss them.

Aduna visualization is written in Java, so you'd need to implement an applet that embeds the visualization and then integrate the applet into the webapp.

The current flash-based visualization is embedded using the following code:

http://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/carrot2/trunk/applications/carrot2-webapp/web/skins/common-dynamic/js/plugins/ext/carrot2/carrot2.visualization.js?r=HEAD

Applets require slightly different embedding technique, but the above file should be a good place to start.