Boldness of text in search results

bhaskar_sekar

Hi,

We have integrated Solr index with Carrot2 Search Engine and able to get search results.

In my search results page, the boldness of the given input string is not getting displayed.

http://localhost:8080/carrot2-webapp-3.1-dev/search?source=solr&view=tree&skin=fancy-compact&query=channel&results=150&algorithm=lingo&SolrDocumentSource.solrTitleFieldName=title&SolrDocumentSource.solrSummaryFieldName=description&SolrDocumentSource.solrUrlFieldName=url

At present I am getting results like this

Top 150 results of about 18784 for Channelone Cluster with documents

1Cognizant Foundation (CF) - Coimbatore Show in clusters Open in new window Show preview

I used carrot2-webapp-3.1-dev war file.

Assume that i give Channelone as input string as search.Channelone string is not getting bold in the text of the search result.

Let me know how to achieve the same.

Regards
Bhaskar