Can I add some words in a stopword list?

Can I add some words in a stopword list?

Jumadi
I'm trying to group some text from tiwitter's timeline with STC algorithm in C#. The characteristic of data from twitter and web/blog is very different, that way I need help.

Thanks
Jumadi
INDONESIA

Re: Can I add some words in a stopword list?

Dawid Weiss-2
Yes, you can add stopwords to the default lexical resources. This will
not help you a whole lot with tweets though -- the problem there is
that tweets use very specific vocabulary and expressional punctuation.
Not much help to give, I'm afraid. Experiment :)

Dawid