Can I use carrot API to implement cluster result visualization?

Can I use carrot API to implement cluster result visualization?

cy163
Hello ALL
I am new to Carrot2. I wonder if I can make the perfect visualization interface of clustering result  by using carrot APIs.

Re: Can I use carrot API to implement cluster result visualization?

Dawid Weiss-2
You absolutely can! Even more -- we would appreciate if you could
share your results (and possibly the code?).

Dawid