Carrot2 3.15.1 released!

Dawid Weiss
Dear All,

We're pleased to announce a bugfix release Carrot2 3.15.1.
This release:

 - Fixes a bug in .NET port of Carrot2 that could result in
   unchecked I/O exceptions thrown from within the .NET
   framework (on inaccessible current working directory of
   the process).

Release notes:
http://project.carrot2.org/release-3.15.1-notes.html

Download: