Carrot2 3.6.0 released

Dear All,

We're pleased to announce the 3.6.0 release of Carrot2. The 3.6.0 release introduces a number of infrastructural changes, refactorings and bug fixes.

Release notes:

Download:

JIRA issues:

Thanks!

Dawid Weiss, Stanislaw Osinski
Carrot Search, [hidden email]

Re: Carrot2 3.6.0 released

Dawid Weiss-2
This is just to let you know that we have updated the .NET package --
it now has a strong signature which translates into the possibility of
installing it in the GAC (which should result in faster startup times
since GAC contents is precompiled into native code).

The package has been replaced in-place. No other changes have been made:
http://project.carrot2.org/download-csharp-api.html

Dawid