Carrot2-developers, bhaskar chandrasekar wants to chat

Carrot2-developers, bhaskar chandrasekar wants to chat

bhaskar_sekar
I've been using Google Talk and thought you might like to try it out.
We can use it to call each other for free over the internet. Here's an
invitation to download Google Talk. Give it a try!

bhaskar chandrasekar wants to stay in better touch using some of
Google's coolest new
products.

If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/b-89a86f4d95-5e01be9912-9303721c4f051ae1
You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with bhaskar chandrasekar.

To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800 megabytes of
storage - and chat with bhaskar chandrasekar, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-89a86f4d95-5e01be9912-9303721c4f051ae1

Gmail offers:
- Instant messaging right inside Gmail
- Powerful spam protection
- Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of organizing
  emails into "conversations"
- No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related information
  that are relevant to the content of your messages

All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening a Gmail
account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant messaging
service:

http://www.google.com/talk/

Google Talk offers:
- Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
- A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
- Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google Talk
  client

Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new features
and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments and suggestions
periodically. We appreciate your help in making our products even better!

Thanks,
The Google Team

To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
the address bar of your browser).