Carrot2 usability in real application

knowledge
Hello everybody! I'm new to carrot2, but I love it. The clustering outcome is amazing!

As I understand, carrot uses other search apis (eg google search api, bing search api) to query these search engines and wait for answers. Then, it clusters the answers.

The problem is that these apis are NOT free and the free part is very limited.
- Bing 5000 Transactions/month where a transaction is one request that returns one page of results. Retrieving multiple pages will result in multiple transactions executed
- Google 100 queries per day

As a result, the cost from third party services is huge and unusable.

Am I missing something or is there any other solution??