Circles: How to deselect a cluster ?

amine
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to deselect a cluster once the user clicks on any. Right now the only to get back to the full document list is to perform the search again.

Thanks a lot,
Amine

Re: Circles: How to deselect a cluster ?

Dawid Weiss-2
Try clicking on the selected cluster with ctrl pressed (or the command
key if you're under mac).

Dawid

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011

Re: Circles: How to deselect a cluster ?

amine
Thanks ... I tried this at first and nothing, i used the other cmd key now that you tell me, and everything is fine. I should change my keyboard :)

Thanks again

Re: Circles: How to deselect a cluster ?

Dawid Weiss-2
Yeah, we don't really have much control over this -- it's a flag that
flash sets for the "logical" control key. So everything depends on
your particular environment... this should be what the system uses for
defaults though.

Dawid

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011