Circles Visualization - customize document listing

Circles Visualization - customize document listing

bradpitt
Hi,

We were able to customize the URL of the documents on the fly based on the selected cluster by modifying document.core.js.

how can we do the same with Circles Visualization?

Currently, when you click on a cluster in the circles visualization, the documents list belonging to that cluster instantly refreshes in the right panel. How can we customize that panel? I tried hunting for carrotsearch.circles.js but wasn't able to find it.
Whats the best way (function?, file name?) to know what the user clicked on the circles visualization and pass that information to the panel that loads the documents?

Thanks,
Shah