Context Fragments

bradpitt
Can someone please tell me what the number of context fragments really does when searching based on Lingo and Lucene? I tried to look up the documentation and also looked on Lucene's highlighter class and all, but no help. The problem is that the number of documents and number of clusters remains the same when played with the "context fragments" number, but the actual clusters are different. We need to understand how this number affects the clusters that are generated. Thanks,