Debugging Carrot2 & Lucene Index

waleedAzmy
I'm using Carrot2 workbench and date source comes from a Lucene Index to test the carrot..But I just want ask you all, How can I debug Carrot2-Lingo algorithm using Eclipse IDE with the same data source I used. ------------------ Best Regards, Waleed Azmy

Re: Debugging Carrot2 & Lucene Index

See here for instructions on running Workbench in Eclipse:

To debug, just set your breakpoints and hit Debug instead of Run.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:09, waleedAzmy <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm using Carrot2 workbench and date source comes from a Lucene Index to test the carrot..But I just want ask you all, How can I debug Carrot2-Lingo algorithm using Eclipse IDE with the same data source I used. ------------------ Best Regards, Waleed Azmy

Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.