Debugging carrot2 from eclipse

hero789
Hello, I'm using carrot2 for my diploma , and i want to be able to run carrot2 DCS from eclipse and also debug java files , i have checked out the source from svn but i'm not able to run or debug the code , plz help me in this issue. thanks,

Re: Debugging carrot2 from eclipse

Dawid Weiss-2

Did you take a look at the manual? It should be self-explanatory:

Dawid

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM, hero789 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I'm using carrot2 for my diploma , and i want to be able to run carrot2 DCS from eclipse and also debug java files , i have checked out the source from svn but i'm not able to run or debug the code , plz help me in this issue. thanks,

Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Debugging carrot2 from eclipse

hero789
yes it actually says how to run from examples , but the real problem is that i want to run or debug the DCS from code to be able to track and see the changes i make ,i don't know if the jetty server enable me to debug or not ?
so if there is a work around plz tell me

 thanks ;