Displaying ground truth clusters via workbench

Displaying ground truth clusters via workbench

seyfullahd
Hi,

Is this possible to see the original clusters of Ambient and ODP239 dataset visually via workbench application?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Displaying ground truth clusters via workbench

Dawid Weiss-2

Not directly. You'd have to write an implementation of a document source that would provide clusters together with the documents and then an algorithm that wouldn't do anything (but it'd be necessary for Workbench display reasons).

So, some coding would be required, probably not worth it if you need it just for your visual enjoyment. :)

Dawid

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM, seyfullahd <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is this possible to see the original clusters of Ambient and ODP239 dataset
visually via workbench application?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Displaying ground truth clusters via workbench

seyfullahd
Thank you. I get it what I need to do :)