Do you have Carrot Web App as a Netbeans project??

Do you have Carrot Web App as a Netbeans project??

aleocampo
Do you have Carrot Web App as a Netbeans project??

Re: Do you have Carrot Web App as a Netbeans project??

Dawid Weiss-2
> Do you have Carrot Web App as a Netbeans project??

No, but I imagine it isn't going to be that difficult to convert
Eclipse project files to Netbeans.

D.

Re: Do you have Carrot Web App as a Netbeans project??

aleocampo
Thanks, I have managed to migrate it to Netbeans. Just a little work around with the libraries, but it works ok.