Do you have a flowchart diagram of STC ?

Do you have a flowchart diagram of STC ?

Jumadi
I have read this paper, I know the description of STC algorithm.
http://homes.cs.washington.edu/~etzioni/papers/sigir98.pdf
and read  Oren Zamir's PhD thesis.

but I'm still try to describe the STC algorithm in flowchart diagram.

Re: Do you have a flowchart diagram of STC ?

Dawid Weiss-2
No, we don't have such a diagram. You need to refer to the source code
in Carrot2.
https://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/carrot2/core/carrot2-algorithm-stc/src/org/carrot2/clustering/stc/STCClusteringAlgorithm.java?r=da710a91a15aeace8bb3b458f2a60068987bb9c8

Dawid

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Jumadi Jumadi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have read this paper, I know the description of STC algorithm.
> http://homes.cs.washington.edu/~etzioni/papers/sigir98.pdf
> and read  Oren Zamir's PhD thesis.
>
> but I'm still try to describe the STC algorithm in flowchart diagram.

Re: Do you have a flowchart diagram of STC ?

Jumadi
it's ok. Thank u so much...