Exact word search in Carrot

bhaskar_sekar

Hi,

Can any one help me with the below scenario?.

Scenario :

I have integrated Solr with Carrot2.

The issue is
Assuming i give "bhaskar" as input string for search.
It should give me search results pertaining to bhaskar only.

 Example: It should not display search results as "chandarbhaskar" or
 "bhaskarc".

 Basically search should happen based on the exact word match. I am not bothered about case sensitive here

 How to achieve the above Scenario in Carrot2 ?.

Regards
Bhaskar

Re: Exact word search in Carrot

Dawid Weiss-2
Bhaskar,

Please do not spam this mailing list with questions not related to
Carrot2. Your problem is related to indexing/search (SOLR) and Carrot2
has nothing to do with it.

Dawid