Exact word search

bhaskar_sekar

Hi,

 I would like to know, when we give a search string for input in carrot.Say for ex:Google, i give in the search string.We get all the records pertaining to it in the search and matches relating to it.

 Scenario:

Assuming that i give "Go" alone in the search input  of carrot.I should get only all records pertaining to Go only.It should not fetch records which i having records before and after Go word. How is it achievable in carrot?.

 Regards
 Bhaskar