Floating Div above flash in Carrot2 Webb App

Floating Div above flash in Carrot2 Webb App

sealeyj
Hi,

We have customised the Carrot2 Web app to include floating drop down lists but currently they are floating behind the the flash objects (circles and foam tree).
I have found references online to prevent this from happening but this is when the object is embeded, ie using:

Do you have any ideas how I can implement this change to the the visulisations?

Thanks,
James

Re: Floating Div above flash in Carrot2 Webb App

sealeyj
Apologies I have resovled this by adding:

params.wmode = "opaque"; //z-index below dropdowns

to the carrot2.visulisation.js file.

Cheers,
James

Re: Floating Div above flash in Carrot2 Webb App

Dawid Weiss-2
Yup, that's what you need to do. :)

Dawid