How do you ProcessingResult.serialize( ) to a variable for parsing?

How do you ProcessingResult.serialize( ) to a variable for parsing?

savannah_beckett
Hi,
  I want to parse the xml generated in ProcessingResult.serialize ( ) without saving to a file, but first I have to save the xml to a variable.  How do I save the xml as a variable?  Or is there a better function to do that?
Thanks.

Re: How do you ProcessingResult.serialize( ) to a variable for parsing?

Dawid Weiss-2

Serialize uses a Writer parameter, so you can use StringWriter to avoid writing
to disk.

Dawid