How long Carrot2 takes to unban an IP

tf6july
I am getting this error
org.carrot2.source.etools.IpBannedException: org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: Forbidden
when using  http://search.carrot2.org/

what is the limit of call to the search?

Is these limits apply to th API (DCS) also ? And after banning an IP how long it takes to unban it?

Re: How long Carrot2 takes to unban an IP

Fisch
I was doing some testing a while back and hit some limit and now I am running into the same issue, what is the process to unblock an IP?

Thank you