How to modify source code to make web application uses only my Lucene index?

How to modify source code to make web application uses only my Lucene index?

Sohe
Hello,

Currently, I have built a WAR file from your Carrot2 source code by using Ant and deployed it with Tomcat. When I queried, it used its own prescribed index, but I need to make Carrot2 web application uses only my Lucene index. Could you please suggest where or how should I start to modify the source code in order to do that?

Sincerely,
Pongdej

Re: How to modify source code to make web application uses only my Lucene index?

In brief:

1. Download the latest web application WAR file from: http://project.carrot2.org/download-webapp.html

2. See the manual for information about customizing it, in particular: http://download.carrot2.org/head/manual/#section.customizing.adding-source-to-webapp