How to use/call only a praprocess function in C#?

How to use/call only a praprocess function in C#?

Jumadi
I have texts documents from Twitter's timeline. I need to do Tokenizing, stopword, and stamming for this documents, because i will classified them in available cluster.

Thanks,
Jumadi-Indonesia.

Re: How to use/call only a praprocess function in C#?

Dawid Weiss-2
The preprocessing pipeline is not exposed in Carrot2, it is internal
to the implementation. May I suggest that you look at the open source
projects dealing with light NLP instead? There are quite a few --

http://uima.apache.org/
http://opennlp.apache.org/

I'm sure there are packages for C# too, as this evidence shows:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1762040/natural-language-toolkit-equivalent-in-c-sharp

Dawid