I need a picture of STC flow map or diagram (how STC works)?

I need a picture of STC flow map or diagram (how STC works)?

Jumadi
I need a picture of STC flow map or diagram (how STC works)?

Thanks

Re: I need a picture of STC flow map or diagram (how STC works)?

Dawid Weiss-2
This paper is relevant and has the description of the algorithm.
http://homes.cs.washington.edu/~etzioni/papers/sigir98.pdf

Oren Zamir's PhD thesis has a full description although I don't know
if it's still available on the Web (you can probably find Oren and ask
him for a copy though).

D.