Integrate Carrot2 webapp with Alfresco ecm

Integrate Carrot2 webapp with Alfresco ecm

a.spada
Hi to all,
I need to clusterize documents from Alfresco.
I've added a tab in the main page of web app that allows the search on Alfresco. I also added an xml to pass a specific query to OpenSearchDocumentSource.
When i do a query in carrot2 and i chose to search in Alfresco i get a 505 error.
Because Alfresco requires an authentication I suppose that i had to pass an authentication by http get method to Alfresco.

any idea?

best regards

Alessandro

Re: Integrate Carrot2 webapp with Alfresco ecm

a.spada
i correst myself the error is 500 Internal server error

Alessandro