More options/Hide options in webapp

milos
Hello,

I managed to completely upgrade my app from 2.x to 3.0 which included many
changes in source code and xsl files (thanks to your helpful comments )
and everything works fine :) There was only one thing left:

I would like to remove More options/Hide options near the Search button
and to show my "more options" lists always after the webapp is started.
When I comment Hide options <span> in common/page.xsl it works always
after I press the "more options" link, but before that it displays
startup-text.
How to put my "more options" to be active always and to avoid startup-text
under the search input box?

Regards, Milos

Re: More options/Hide options in webapp

Hi Milos,

I would like to remove More options/Hide options near the Search button
and to show my "more options" lists always after the webapp is started.
When I comment Hide options <span> in common/page.xsl it works always
after I press the "more options" link, but before that it displays
startup-text.
How to put my "more options" to be active always and to avoid startup-text
under the search input box?

I've just committed (to trunk) changes that will allow you to customize the behaviour of the show options and show advanced options links. You can configure this in the customization.xsl:

http://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/carrot2/trunk/applications/carrot2-webapp/web/skins/common/customization.xsl?r=trunk#l101

If you need a WAR file, it's here:

http://download.carrot2.org/head/carrot2-webapp-3.1-dev.war

Re: More options/Hide options in webapp