Native Matrix Compilation

milos
Hello,

I solved the compilation problem related to stdio.h and other header files.
My build-essential package was corrupt...

Thank you any way,
MIlos

Re: Native Matrix Compilation

I solved the compilation problem related to stdio.h and other header files.
My build-essential package was corrupt...

Good to hear that, Milos! When you eventually compile the lib for your machine, would you be able to share it so that others can benefit as well?

Re: Native Matrix Compilation

milos
Hello,
here is the attached file.

Tested platforms:

1) Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz ,
   OS: Ubuntu 8.04.1  64bit
   kernel version 2.6.24-22-server,

2) Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU  P8600 @ 2.4GHz,
   OS: Ubuntu 8.10  64bit
   kernel version: 2.6.27-11-generic

I suppose it will work on all Linux 64bit platforms with Intel processors.

Regards, Milos

libnni_blas.so (1M) Download Attachment