Native Matrix Computation

milos
Hello again,

sorry for my frequent questions, but your software is really nice and I
would now ask for instructions about compiling the Native Matrix
Computation support since nni-linux-pIII does not work. I have a 64bit
Ubuntu 8.10 OS.

Regards, Milos

Re: Native Matrix Computation

Hi Milos,

I have a task to make the documentation public (http://issues.carrot2.org/browse/CARROT-362), I'll try to do that over the weekend, but I can't promise. If I don't manage to release that to the public, I'll e-mail you the docs and the required files off list.

Re: Native Matrix Computation

savannah_beckett
How to enable Native Matrix Computation if I am using Tomcat instead of dcs.sh?
Thanks.

Stanislaw Osinski wrote
Hi Milos,

I have a task to make the documentation public (
http://issues.carrot2.org/browse/CARROT-362), I'll try to do that over the
weekend, but I can't promise. If I don't manage to release that to the
public, I'll e-mail you the docs and the required files off list.

Re: Native Matrix Computation

How to enable Native Matrix Computation if I am using Tomcat instead of
dcs.sh?

I've added a comment on this in step 2 of the procedure:

http://download.carrot2.org/head/manual/#section.advanced-topics.native-matrix-computations