Not getting any clusters

carrotuser
Hi,
 I wanted to cluster XML document using the Carrot2 Workbench. I inputted 1 XML document however it shows 0 clusters. Is there a way I can get clusters of most used words in that document? What am I supposed to do?

Thanks

testing.xml (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Not getting any clusters

carrotuser
I have the Carrot2 workbench. How do I add more than 1 document? When I click on the XML resource, it only lets me add 1 document.. doesn't allow to ut entire folder of documents.

I really appreciate your help

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Stanislaw Osinski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

If I understand correctly, your XML contained only one <document>? Carrot clusters documents and not word within documents, so you'd need to split your long document into e.g. sentences and put them as separate <document>s in the XML.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 20:11, brinda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
 I wanted to cluster XML document using the Carrot2 Workbench. I inputted 1
XML document however it shows 0 clusters. Is there a way I can get clusters
of most used words in that document? What am I supposed to do?

Thanks

Re: Not getting any clusters

I have the Carrot2 workbench. How do I add more than 1 document? When I click on the XML resource, it only lets me add 1 document.. doesn't allow to ut entire folder of documents.

You need to put all your documents in one XML, here's the format:

Re: Not getting any clusters

carrotuser
I suggested what I asked me to do. Please see the attached file for updated changes.

However, when I "process" it, it gives me a error no matter what the query is. The error is:

Processing error: Could not process query: Element 'ROW' does not have a match in class org.carrot2.core.Document at line 5
Could not process query: Element 'ROW' does not have a match in class org.carrot2.core.Document at line 5

Do you know why this is happening? I am not able to get any resultstest.xml

Re: Not getting any clusters

carrotuser
Attached is the updated file

test.xml (53K) Download Attachment

Re: Not getting any clusters

carrotuser
I changed the ROW to document like you said.
I saw the link but I am confused if I need to change tags like <title> and <content> in my XML as well?
Because with the updated test2.xml file, its again showing 0 clusters.
I am new to Carrot2 and would appreciate any help.
Thank you

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is not a conforming XML. Take a look at the example Staszek pointed you to -- XML elements should correspond to those in the example; in your XML there are ROW elements that should be replaced with <document> elements (and the parent <document> element that you have should be removed).

Dawid

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Brinda Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached is the updated file

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Stanislaw Osinski <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have the Carrot2 workbench. How do I add more than 1 document? When I click on the XML resource, it only lets me add 1 document.. doesn't allow to ut entire folder of documents.

You need to put all your documents in one XML, here's the format:

test2.xml (28K) Download Attachment

Re: Not getting any clusters

carrotuser
Infact even if I copy paste the code you asked me to look at (link) , that also shows 0 clusters. I even increased the number of documents to 30 but still it shows for any query for ex-
Your query - "firefox" - did not return any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks!