Problem with clustering results from mulitple source

Problem with clustering results from mulitple source

knowledge
Hello everybody! I have a problem with clustering the results of more than one sources.

I know that for that problem I should write my own program and a good example is the etools clustering, which clusters the results from google and etools.
With this in mind I had done the clustering of two different solr sources and one google source with carrot2 3.6.2 and worked great.

Then I realized that carrot2 latest version was 3.7 and I tried to do the same, but without any results.

The problem is that the same type of sources have to get the same attribute.

Am I missing something? Is there any other way to do it?