Problem with queries

milos
Hello,

I have a problem with issuing queries in languages like French or Russian:

In my lucene index I have utf8 encoded keywords. Your webapp correctly
displays the summary in different languages but when I use characters
other than english in a query, clustering machine reports no answers but I
know that documents with such keywords exist in my lucene index. When I
look into carrot2-full.log I see that queries are not utf8-aware (strange
chars instead of the original ones).
What to do now?

Regards, Milos

Re: Problem with queries

I have a problem with issuing queries in languages like French or Russian:

In my lucene index I have utf8 encoded keywords. Your webapp correctly
displays the summary in different languages but when I use characters
other than english in a query, clustering machine reports no answers but I
know that documents with such keywords exist in my lucene index. When I
look into carrot2-full.log I see that queries are not utf8-aware (strange
chars instead of the original ones).
What to do now?

Hello,

Please check this: