Problems with parsing query with a specific language analyzer

Problems with parsing query with a specific language analyzer

Sohe
Hi, again

Currently I am working on parsing query in Thai language into Carrot2.  Because I am using Lucene as the database of searching, I have modified some of the java files in org.carrot2.source.lucene as you advised, including SimpleFieldMapper and LuceneDocumentSource.  I have changed the provided analyzer type from StandardAna lyzer to ThaiAna lyzer, which is also provided by org.apache.lucene.analysis.th.ThaiAna lyzer.  However, this change causes some of the searching to be error.  From observation, it can be seen that when I try inputing a query with multiple words in Thai language, which is not separated by space, it will generate a NoClassDefFound error.  It specifies org.apache.lucene.index.memory.memoryIndex.  I have scanned through the java files and made sure that all needed libraries are imported, but the errors still persist.  Is there any suggestion about what I should do to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance.
Pongdej

Re: Problems with parsing query with a specific language analyzer

Dawid Weiss-2
Hi Pongdej,

This issue is fixed in the trunk. You can also add lucene-memory*.jar
manually to your classpath, should work.

Dawid