Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
Hello,
I have been using carrot2 for only a week so I am sorry if my question is too newbie.
I have been trying to find the answer but I could not find it.

I am coding with the Java API. I need to make a search restricted to more than one website.
I have tried to implement it with Bing, but the site restriction function only admits one website (or at least I can't make it work with more than one).
I have also tried with ETools, but when typing the restriction to a website URL, it does not restrict to that URL but instead to the website's content.

Is there any other way to make the search filtered to more than one website? Am I doing something wrong?
I tried to perform the search with ETools on the workbench, but the problem is the same, the results are not correctly restricted to a specific URL.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Best,

Eva

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

Dawid Weiss-2
If you're using Bing then the component will accept any valid syntax
in Bing's query parlance. The site restriction attribute is exposed so
that it can appear in the user interface of some of our tools (like
the Workbench) but in general a query with site:* should work.
Remember to put boolean operators in place as in:

war (site:nytimes.com OR site:guardian.co.uk)

Check it out in our Web front-end (but please don't abuse; we have low
Bing query rate limits):
http://goo.gl/zrRLW

Dawid

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 7:53 PM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have been using carrot2 for only a week so I am sorry if my question is
> too newbie.
> I have been trying to find the answer but I could not find it.
>
> I am coding with the Java API. I need to make a search restricted to more
> than one website.
> I have tried to implement it with Bing, but the site restriction function
> only admits one website (or at least I can't make it work with more than
> one).
> I have also tried with ETools, but when typing the restriction to a website
> URL, it does not restrict to that URL but instead to the website's content.
>
> Is there any other way to make the search filtered to more than one website?
> Am I doing something wrong?
> I tried to perform the search with ETools on the workbench, but the problem
> is the same, the results are not correctly restricted to a specific URL.
>
> Thank you very much for your patience.
>
> Best,
>
> Eva
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
Thank you very much for the fast response, that perfectly clarifies my question .

One last question, the site restriction in ETools is supposed to work restricting the content of the website rather than the URL? I am using the workbench and when I type a URL it restricts to the content, and I am not sure if I am not using it correctly.

Thanks again,

Eva
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

Dawid Weiss-2
>From the documentation of EToolsDocumentSource's site attribute:

     * Site URL or comma-separated list of site site URLs to which the
returned results
     * should be restricted. For example: <tt>wikipedia.org</tt> or
     * <tt>en.wikipedia.org,de.wikipedia.org</tt>. Very larger lists
of site restrictions
     * (larger than 2000 characters) may result in a processing exception.

The code responsible for this is:

            this.query = "(" + this.query + ") AND ("
                + Joiner.on(" OR ").join(site.split(",\\s*")) + ")";

But in general from what I can see the same trick as with Bing can be
applied; that is -- issue a query already containing boolean
operators:

war (site:nytimes.com or site:www.guardian.co.uk)

And this works fine.

Dawid

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you very much for the fast response, that perfectly clarifies my
> question .
>
> One last question, the site restriction in ETools is supposed to work
> restricting the content of the website rather than the URL? I am using the
> workbench and when I type a URL it restricts to the content, and I am not
> sure if I am not using it correctly.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Eva
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088p7578090.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
Thank you Dawid,
perfectly clear right now , from the code I can tell , it should work the same , exactly

Eva
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
Hi Dawid,
I have trying now to make restricted searches using the Web App of carrot2 .

When I add the site restriction to the file source-etools-attributes.XML, the problem is the same that happened with the Java API. With the java API i was able to modify the query so that it had that "site:" restriction, therefore it was able to restrict correctly.

But now, with the Web App, I can not manage to restrict correctly.
The problem is the same mentioned before.

While restricting with ETools, if for exame I restrict the search to Wikipedia, and there is a website with a link to wikipedia in its content, then that website is showed under the results. And we do not want that.

If you want to try what I experience you can try to make  a restricted search with the Workbench under Etools or modify the source-etools-attributes.

Any suggestions for this?

Thank you very much again for all your help,

Eva
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

Dawid Weiss-2
I'm sorry but I don't follow what is not working.

Dawid

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dawid,
> I have trying now to make restricted searches using the Web App of carrot2 .
>
> When I add the site restriction to the file source-etools-attributes.XML,
> the problem is the same that happened with the Java API. With the java API i
> was able to modify the query so that it had that "site:" restriction,
> therefore it was able to restrict correctly.
>
> But now, with the Web App, I can not manage to restrict correctly.
> The problem is the same mentioned before.
>
> While restricting with ETools, if for exame I restrict the search to
> Wikipedia, and there is a website with a link to wikipedia in its content,
> then that website is showed under the results. And we do not want that.
>
> If you want to try what I experience you can try to make  a restricted
> search with the Workbench under Etools or modify the
> source-etools-attributes.
>
> Any suggestions for this?
>
> Thank you very much again for all your help,
>
> Eva
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088p7578130.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:
>
> Build for Windows Store.
>
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
I am sorry I will try to explain myself.

I am making a search under ETools (query: data mining ). I restrict the content (with the site restriction option) to Wikipedia with the following code:

<attribute key="EToolsDocumentSource.site">
  <value type="java.lang.String" value="wikipedia.org"/>
 </attribute>


But the search does not show URL's only from wikipedia.org. For example it shows this website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Data-mining/112195622130706 .

Therefore it does not restrict as I expected.
The reason I believe this website appears in the search is because in its content there is a link to wikipedia.

You can try to see this by making a search in the workbench , with etools, site restriction: wikipedia.org and with safe search active.


I hope I made myself clear enough,

thank you,

Eva
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

Dawid Weiss-2
There are two problems.

The first problem is that the 'site' restriction constraint was
actually expecting the literal site restriction string of the form:

site:...

So if your attribute defines:

<attribute key="EToolsDocumentSource.site">
  <value type="java.lang.String" value="site:wikipedia.org"/>
 </attribute>

it will work fine. I've fixed it in the repository to prepend this
automatically from now on, thanks for spotting the issue.

The second problem is that there will still be non-site-restricted
search results if you use ETools, because it is a meta-search engine
and it cannot reliably determine which engines support what syntax.
Teoma does not seem to support site restriction at all, as evidenced
here:

http://goo.gl/fJT0z

There isn't anything we can do about it, I'm afraid. You could try to
post-process the results on your own and weed out unmatching URLs.

Dawid

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am sorry I will try to explain myself.
>
> I am making a search under ETools (query: data mining ). I restrict the
> content (with the site restriction option) to Wikipedia with the following
> code:
>
> <attribute key="EToolsDocumentSource.site">
>   <value type="java.lang.String" value="wikipedia.org"/>
>  </attribute>
>
>
> But the search does not show URL's only from wikipedia.org. For example it
> shows this website:
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Data-mining/112195622130706 .
>
> Therefore it does not restrict as I expected.
> The reason I believe this website appears in the search is because in its
> content there is a link to wikipedia.
>
> You can try to see this by making a search in the workbench , with etools,
> site restriction: wikipedia.org and with safe search active.
>
>
> I hope I made myself clear enough,
>
> thank you,
>
> Eva
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088p7578132.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:
>
> Build for Windows Store.
>
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
Thank you very much for your help.
Now that you have told be about my mistake, where I did not add the "site:" string, I changed it and it seems to work almost perfectly.

I understand, not all search engines used by ETools support the same site restriction.
Is there a way to restrict the search only through certain search engines? (e.g Google, Bing and Yahoo) , instead of all that ETools support ?

Thank you very much again, for the extremely fast response and for the help

Eva
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

Dawid Weiss-2
> Is there a way to restrict the search only through certain search engines?
> (e.g Google, Bing and Yahoo) , instead of all that ETools support ?

I honestly don't know. The best way for you would be to contact
Comcepta AG for a custom agreement (which you will need anyway if you
plan to use ETools for any serious use, including commercial use) and
ask them directly. Another way is to buy (or get the free 5000-query
limited) Bing API key which supports the site filter for sure.

Dawid

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
Perfect,
Thanks a lot

Eva
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
In reply to this post by Dawid Weiss-2
Hi David,

I am trying now to restrict the results from Bing. Instead of showing only results from certain websites, to show everything except from certain websites.

I have checked, and the way they do this on Bing is like in Google: -site:wikipedia.org . This way, no results will be shown from wikipedia.org

I was trying to restrict the search using Carrot2 web application, but i could not manage to find a way to do it, since the site: is appended beforehand.

Do you know if there is a way to do this with the web application?

Thanks a lot for your time

Eva
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

Dawid Weiss-2
You can type in your query directly in the query box -- we do not
"interpret" queries so it will be passed directly to Bing. The
attributes (like site restriction) are merely to make it simpler for
Workbench users to figure out what's available, but full syntax of the
underlying engine will work from the query field.

Dawid


On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I am trying now to restrict the results from Bing. Instead of showing only
> results from certain websites, to show everything except from certain
> websites.
>
> I have checked, and the way they do this on Bing is like in Google:
> -site:wikipedia.org . This way, no results will be shown from wikipedia.org
>
> I was trying to restrict the search using Carrot2 web application, but i
> could not manage to find a way to do it, since the site: is appended
> beforehand.
>
> Do you know if there is a way to do this with the web application?
>
> Thanks a lot for your time
>
> Eva
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088p7578285.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Learn the latest--Visual Studio 2012, SharePoint 2013, SQL 2012, more!
> Discover the easy way to master current and previous Microsoft technologies
> and advance your career. Get an incredible 1,500+ hours of step-by-step
> tutorial videos with LearnDevNow. Subscribe today and save!
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=58041391&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn the latest--Visual Studio 2012, SharePoint 2013, SQL 2012, more!
Discover the easy way to master current and previous Microsoft technologies
and advance your career. Get an incredible 1,500+ hours of step-by-step
tutorial videos with LearnDevNow. Subscribe today and save!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=58041391&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

tstuempfig
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.

Hi all

Please remove me from this mailinglist, i tried via the website, but it doesn’t work .

 

Regards

thomas

 

From: Dawid Weiss [via Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Sonntag, 8. September 2013 15:08
To: Stümpfig, Thomas
Subject: Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

 

You can type in your query directly in the query box -- we do not
"interpret" queries so it will be passed directly to Bing. The
attributes (like site restriction) are merely to make it simpler for
Workbench users to figure out what's available, but full syntax of the
underlying engine will work from the query field.

Dawid


On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:


> Hi David,
>
> I am trying now to restrict the results from Bing. Instead of showing only
> results from certain websites, to show everything except from certain
> websites.
>
> I have checked, and the way they do this on Bing is like in Google:
> -site:wikipedia.org . This way, no results will be shown from wikipedia.org
>
> I was trying to restrict the search using Carrot2 web application, but i
> could not manage to find a way to do it, since the site: is appended
> beforehand.
>
> Do you know if there is a way to do this with the web application?
>
> Thanks a lot for your time
>
> Eva
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088p7578285.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Learn the latest--Visual Studio 2012, SharePoint 2013, SQL 2012, more!
> Discover the easy way to master current and previous Microsoft technologies
> and advance your career. Get an incredible 1,500+ hours of step-by-step
> tutorial videos with LearnDevNow. Subscribe today and save!
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=58041391&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn the latest--Visual Studio 2012, SharePoint 2013, SQL 2012, more!
Discover the easy way to master current and previous Microsoft technologies
and advance your career. Get an incredible 1,500+ hours of step-by-step
tutorial videos with LearnDevNow. Subscribe today and save!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=58041391&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers


To start a new topic under Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum,
click here.
NAML

-----------------
Siemens Industry Software GmbH & Co. KG; Anschrift: Franz-Geuer-Str. 10, 50674 Köln;
Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 28227;
Geschäftsführung und persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: Siemens Industry Software Management GmbH;
Geschäftsführer: Urban August, Daniel Trebes; Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 70858

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
In reply to this post by Dawid Weiss-2
Thanks a lot for the answer.
Do you think if there is any way to change the source code of the web application so that I can modify each query with this specific site restriction?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

Dawid Weiss-2
I think it'd be better to check out Carrot2 source code and modify the
Bing document source implementation to support it (or hard-code it in
there)? Specifically, this class:

https://github.com/carrot2/carrot2/blob/master/core/carrot2-source-microsoft/src/org/carrot2/source/microsoft/Bing3WebDocumentSource.java#L51

Once you modify it, issue "ant webapp" and you'll have a WAR file
ready to be deployed locally under Tomcat or whatever servlet
container you're using.

Dawid

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 1:22 PM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the answer.
> Do you think if there is any way to change the source code of the web
> application so that I can modify each query with this specific site
> restriction?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088p7578288.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> How ServiceNow helps IT people transform IT departments:
> 1. Consolidate legacy IT systems to a single system of record for IT
> 2. Standardize and globalize service processes across IT
> 3. Implement zero-touch automation to replace manual, redundant tasks
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=51271111&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How ServiceNow helps IT people transform IT departments:
1. Consolidate legacy IT systems to a single system of record for IT
2. Standardize and globalize service processes across IT
3. Implement zero-touch automation to replace manual, redundant tasks
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=51271111&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools)

evek2
That's great. 
Thanks a lot Dawid. 

-- 
Eva


On September 12, 2013 at 1:46:54 PM, Dawid Weiss [via Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum] ([hidden email]) wrote:

I think it'd be better to check out Carrot2 source code and modify the
Bing document source implementation to support it (or hard-code it in
there)? Specifically, this class:

https://github.com/carrot2/carrot2/blob/master/core/carrot2-source-microsoft/src/org/carrot2/source/microsoft/Bing3WebDocumentSource.java#L51

Once you modify it, issue "ant webapp" and you'll have a WAR file
ready to be deployed locally under Tomcat or whatever servlet
container you're using.

Dawid

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 1:22 PM, evek2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the answer.
> Do you think if there is any way to change the source code of the web
> application so that I can modify each query with this specific site
> restriction?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://carrot2-users-and-developers-forum.607571.n2.nabble.com/Question-regarding-site-restriction-Bing-and-ETools-tp7578088p7578288.html
> Sent from the Carrot2 Users and Developers Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> How ServiceNow helps IT people transform IT departments:
> 1. Consolidate legacy IT systems to a single system of record for IT
> 2. Standardize and globalize service processes across IT
> 3. Implement zero-touch automation to replace manual, redundant tasks
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=51271111&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> _______________________________________________
> Carrot2-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How ServiceNow helps IT people transform IT departments:
1. Consolidate legacy IT systems to a single system of record for IT
2. Standardize and globalize service processes across IT
3. Implement zero-touch automation to replace manual, redundant tasks
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=51271111&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Carrot2-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/carrot2-developers



To unsubscribe from Question regarding site restriction (Bing and ETools), click here.
NAML