Re: How to configure DCS with my Search engien.

Re: How to configure DCS with my Search engien.

The search engine does not matter for the DCS -- DCS accepts an input that is
the result of a search engine (snippets in XML), so you can basically write a
script that will:

1) query your search engine in perl,
2) format the results to XML,
3) send it to the DCS (via REST interface for example),
4) parse the results.

For more information on running the DCS, please see the FAQ (I've just updated it):

http://project.carrot2.org/faq.html#non-java-integration