Searching based on a given Input

bhaskar_sekar
Hi,

I have setup carrot in my system and is pointing to my system.When i give search for a character it displays me all the records and links corresponding to it.

It displays me only 100 records for a given search.
Moreover the boldness of the character are not appearing in the text of the search.

Whatever i give search that shld be bolded in the text area.

Assume the search shows

100 out of about 120000.

For the above search to achieve in my system what class should be included or what shld be modified to achieve the same?.

Regards
Bhaskar