Selected Cluster Name

bradpitt
Hi,

I am trying to modify the web app so that all the relevant words (not just the query term) get highlighted.

In order for me to do that I need the documents.xsl to somehow know about the cluster on the left that was selected (clicked). Once documents.xsl knows that I can format the URL so that the selected cluster becomes part of the URL as a parameter and I have a seperate application that knows based on the query term and the selected cluster name what keywords to highlight in the document.

I am able to get the query term by  using /page/request/@query but I am not able to tell what cluster is currently selected. I even tried injecting javascript to do a document.getElementByID since the name of the selected cluster does appear on the top as well.

Any suggestions?

Re: Selected Cluster Name

Dawid Weiss-2
My guess is that's because the selected cluster is only available on
the client side (in JavaScript), the server side simply pushes all the
results to the browser. You'd have to modify the client-side scripts.

D.