Throwing Nabble into Carrot2

jklondon
I want to deploy carrot2 where Nabble is the data source, is this possible, roughly how? Thanks again.

Re: Throwing Nabble into Carrot2

Dawid Weiss-2
Does Nabble have a software search interface (API)? If so, you can
write a data source that will fetch search results from there and
cluster them.

Dawid

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 2:57 PM, jklondon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to deploy carrot2 where Nabble is the data source, is this possible,
> roughly how? Thanks again.

Re: Throwing Nabble into Carrot2

Does Nabble have a software search interface (API)? If so, you can
write a data source that will fetch search results from there and
cluster them.

If the API is XML-based, you can use Carrot2 Clustering Workbench and a bit of XSLT for quick experiments: