Updating stoplabels and stopwords in DCS server

Updating stoplabels and stopwords in DCS server

OrbDevelopment
Hello,
We are using the DCS with php. We need to update the list of stopwords and stoplabels

We know it is possible using the Carrot2 Wrokbench by replacing the files under workspace yet we can't find the list of files under the DCS.

Is it possible?

Thanks,
Amir

Re: Updating stoplabels and stopwords in DCS server

Dawid Weiss-2
Hi Amir,

Yes, you can customize resources in the DCS. The DCS is a web
application archive (war) file which in turn is a ZIP file, just with
a different extension. Unpack that file, replace anything you wish
under

WEB-INF/resources

pack it back again into the same structure and restart. You should be
good to go.

Dawid