Using Carrot2 to identify same snippets

OrbDevelopment
Hello,
I've been trying to tune Carrot2 for couple of days now to cluster snippets talking about exactly the same topic together. My aim is that I would be able to tune Carrot2 so that it identifies same topics together while other topics that might be related with same key words yet talking about a different thing in overall are not be grouped in same cluster.
What I have reached so far is to make it cluster correctly yet the results are not 100% accurate

Is Carrot2 designed to do such thing?

Thank you,

AG

Re: Using Carrot2 to identify same snippets

Dawid Weiss-2
Clustering algorithms are unsupervised and fully automated -- 100%
accuracy is impossible, unfortunately.

Dawid