Using Workbench

serghiño80
Hello everybody,

I have a doubt about how the Workbench application, if you insert the file .xml attachment to deal with the application for processing (Source=XML and Algorith=LINGO) documents are created more of the 24 introduced? may be due to this?

Attached a document detailing the example.

allcategories.xml (4K) Download Attachment
allcategories.doc (64K) Download Attachment

Re: Using Workbench

Dawid Weiss-2

Sergio,

Lingo (and other algorithms in Carrot2) do allow multiple document-to-cluster
allocation. A single document may belong to more than one cluster (it seems
natural for multi-topic documents) -- that's why you observe more documents in
the total sum of the output than there are in the input.

Dawid