Using the workbench with multiple Solr cores

Using the workbench with multiple Solr cores

OldSkoolMark
Quite new to both Solr and Carrot2, so please excuse the very basic question: How do I point the Carrot Workbench at a particular core of a multi-core Solr installation.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Re: Using the workbench with multiple Solr cores

Dawid Weiss-2
Hi Mark,

You need to specify the URL to your particular core in the search
input view. I attach a screenshot to show you where things are.

Dawid

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Mark Rosenberg
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Quite new to both Solr and Carrot2, so please excuse the very basic
> question: How do I point the Carrot Workbench at a particular core of a
> multi-core Solr installation.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Mark

Screenshot.png (36K) Download Attachment