What is other topics, exactly?

Jumadi
My question is "What is other topics, exactly?" because I know that STC works base phrase, and it's possible all phrase have relation in suffix tree.

thanks,
Jumadi-Indonesia

Re: What is other topics, exactly?

Dawid Weiss-2
"Other topics" is a group of documents not assigned anywhere else.
It's a synthetic "bag of unclustered documents".

This group is frequently required for easier implementation of user
interfaces (when you want to display all documents, not only those
clustered ones).

Dawid