What is the idea, how works BuildLabels and FindCoherentsubgraphs?

What is the idea, how works BuildLabels and FindCoherentsubgraphs?

Ramiro
Hello dear forum,

I'am using the Java API for clustering tickets of a helpdesk for an academic project. I use LINGO.
 I would like to gain a better knowledge of the current  implementation in special of "BuildLabels" and "GrapghUtild.FindCoherentsubgraphs"

Because SVM was changed for NMF and other factorizations.is not easy to understand how works internally LINGO.

I'am using the eclipse debugger between files of  the source code but is complex for me in special clusterbuilder.java

These documents: "A Concept-Driven Algorithm for Clustering Search Results." and "DIMENSIONALITY REDUCTION(introduces NNF for the U matrix) ...".  are complementary but neither of them helps me to understand how works build labels,
Once we have this reduced Td or U matrix, how build labels works?
please provide me any comment to understand it.
Ramiro Banda

Re: What is the idea, how works BuildLabels and FindCoherentsubgraphs?

Hello,

Please take a look at this thesis:

It explains the original Lingo algorithm, including the phase that builds labels based on the U matrix.

Staszek