Where can I download old carrot2 2.1 code & binary?

Where can I download old carrot2 2.1 code & binary?

savannah_beckett
  Due to a carrot2 2.1 plugin that my system is using, I need to find the source code and binary of carrot2 2.1 to examine the source code to do further tweaking.  Do you know where can I download the version 2.1?  I don't have time to upgrade to 3.0 because there is a change of API in 3.0.  It seems that carrot2.org only hosts demo for older version, but not the source & binary of the older version itself.

Thanks.

Re: Where can I download old carrot2 2.1 code & binary?

For binaries, please see:

http://download.carrot2.org/legacy/

The code is here:

https://carrot2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/carrot2/branches/legacy

I'll add a pointer to the legacy source code on the website in a while.

dealmaker wrote
Hi,