carrot2 Eclipse

JensBurkhardt
Hello everybody,

I'm working with carrot2 for about 2 days so this is a total newbie question. I have an eclipse project where i build up a search enginge using lucene - better a colleague did this and i was asked to integrate carrot2. Now, i have to admit that i never worked with eclipse, i got all the files from the repository and did the ant build thing.
Unfortunately i can't import the carrot2 classes to my project. if i understand the example code right, i have to import org.carrot2... why does this not work?
What are the steps to get everything working?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards
Jens Burkhardt

Re: carrot2 Eclipse

I'm working with carrot2 for about 2 days so this is a total newbie question. I have an eclipse project where i build up a search enginge using lucene - better a colleague did this and i was asked to integrate carrot2. Now, i have to admit that i never worked with eclipse, i got all the files from the repository and did the ant build thing.
Unfortunately i can't import the carrot2 classes to my project. if i understand the example code right, i have to import org.carrot2... why does this not work?
What are the steps to get everything working?

Hi,

Try this:

http://project.carrot2.org/faq.html#running-in-eclipse