compilation of carrot2

seema
sir,
we've downloaded the carrot2 source code n compiled using ECLIPSE and ANT. In eclipse we are getting 100 errors and in ant,16 errors. So can u pls tell us if there is any other procedure which can be compiled without errors or give us the link for the source code of the old version of carrot2.
Thank you,
Seema.

Re: compilation of carrot2

Hello,

Please follow instructions from:

http://download.carrot2.org/head/manual/#section.integration.setting-up-carrot2-sources-in-eclipse

When you are reporting errors, please include error messages in you post.

seema wrote