problem running Carrot2 Workbench

a.spada
I've built Carrot2 Workbench and I also copied workbench.properties.example in workbench.properties.
I did "ant -f build-workbench.xml build" and the result was successfull.
Then i went to the tmp/workbench/tmp/carrot2-workbench folder but i didn't find anything that allow me to run Carrot2 Workbench.

Do you have any suggestion to solve the problem?

thanks

Alessandro

Re: problem running Carrot2 Workbench

a.spada
i've found the solution reading this post:
Problems running Carrot2 Workbench in Eclipse

was enough to download a target platform for Eclipse, aim the development platform to target platform and run the build-workbench.xml. The executable file is placed in the folder tmp/workbench/tmp/carrot2-workbench-3.1.1

bye